The miracle of life

I love your way how to be interested in me. I think that it's absolutely perfect when you are doing that. I am into traveling anywhere. I often go around the city to see the sky and I can feel pace of life by my heart and my mind. I realize that there are so many miraculous things in my life.

I met a lot of people who talked with (to) me in a friendly way. They told me about their life, their experience and their dream. I just listened and wrote these special things into stories. I was excited about their story. I learned the way how to control my emotion suitably and to love myself more and more.

They are the special people that make my life meaningful. I am full of admiration about marvellous stories that they experienced in the past.

I love myself, my family, my friends, my acquaintances, my disciples and my special person. I will try to pursue my dream and my passion with my energy and my eagerness. I hope they come true in the future.

Life is incredibly unexpected, so we should respect things that we are having in our life.

I like to laugh because life is sad and depressed enough already. Everyone has a private life and they are busy finding something new that is out of sight. I am an uncomplicated person so I enjoy peace and silence. I gradually realize that my life is full of prominent color and meritorious people. I know that I have to walk at a leisurely pace in this hurried world. I want to travel all over the world to search great happiness and eternal love. Day by day I do not give up my dream and my hope since I think that I need to try more and more.


I think that I miss many important things in my life. I try to move forward quickly, but I fall behind with insurmountable difficulties. My belief in this life is gradually lost because this life is quite severe and complicated. I, however, strongly believe that this life will give me great miracles and deep happiness for the rest of my life. I am profoundly grateful for this life because it helps me create marvellous opportunities to develop a deep connection with many people. Thanks to my efforts, I can learn to walk away from people and situations that hurt me deeply. Besides, I can smile happily and warmly due to my glamorous lifestyle.

I don't need a perfect life. I just want to be happy, surrounded by good people who love me for whom I am.
[ The Lucky Prince "A little of Green" ]
-Steve-



Nhận xét